How to make money online 2026
Kapitel 1: Why your ChatGPT and Claude subscriptions have only cost you money So every single month you're paying for chat GPT and probably clawed as well and maybe something for video on top of that. And so far all of it has only cost you money and hasn't made you anything back. And I've made a lot of videos about AI on this [music] channel. And there is one comment that turns up on every single one of them which is Vehav, how do we actually use all of this to make some money? So I went and looked at dozens of these ideas properly [music] and most of them failed for one simple reason which is that nobody could tell me who the [music] customer actually is. and why that person would pay you. And these 10 are the ones that survived that. And [music] for every single one, I'm going to tell you the same four things. So what you actually do, which AI tools you need, who pays you for it, and what it costs you versus what you can charge. And it honest...





Comments
Post a Comment